Saturday, April 20, 2013

420 @ Westerpark


As most of you know today was 420 the well-known “weed day”.

Well I live in Amsterdam, so how does it work with a day for smoking weed when you can smoke weed every day? I had to investigate! So I went to the park; things were calm and no one was smoking. I went to Westerpark which is on the West side of Amsterdam. However, I do hear that at Vondelpark, they celebrate this day. But at the park I was at people enjoyed the sun instead.


Here are today's clicks!













2 comments:

  1. You must be dazed and... The 420 Smoke Out was not in wester- or Vondel park. It was @cityhall. See Official website ; www.ams420.nl/ In Westerpark there will be on June the 16th 2013, Cannabis Liberation day ( cannabis bevrijdings dag ) hemp market, speakers, films, and festival. See official website; http://www.voc-nederland.org/cannabisbevrijdingsdag-2013/


    With Regards, Jeroen Green, dutch patient
    https://sites.google.com/site/cannabismedicinalis/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't writing about the smoke out but simply looking for people who would celebrate it at their own pace at the park. Thanks for the info though!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete