Saturday, March 30, 2013

Manon Planting @ Waterstones

For the people that read my blog and also know me outside of the web you probably have heard of Manon Planting. 

A new video of her will be out soon soon!

My soul-mate usually makes the magic: recording, editing, filming... This time, due to his job, I had to do the filming for her new video. With my soul-mates hand-made....steadicam!

Of course I couldn't resist some still shots of her so here are the pictures I took. 

A special thanks to Waterstones book store for letting us use their window with an AWESOME view!

As soon as the video is done I will update it onto this post.

Until then, enjoy the clicks!







Look whats out!!! Manon Planting in Amsterdam - Official music video for her Coldplay - The Scientist cover 













No comments:

Post a Comment