Monday, October 29, 2012

Volunteering at Out of the Closet


Yesterday was my first time doing volunteer work.

Out of the closet, put up an ad on Facebook asking for some help.

I have bought a few shirts there once for a project so I knew the place and I knew the cause so I was excited when they were asking for assistance.

Yesterday there I was helping out. It was really nice. I really don’t know what else to say except that I enjoyed my first volunteering experience. :) 

But can you believe I was the ONLY person that volunteered. Which is kind of sad since Amsterdam is such a big city.

Last night when I got home with such a nice feeling I decided to share this experience on my blog and for that I need pictures! So I went back to the store today to get some clicks!

Enjoy the pics and go enjoy the store sometime there are so many great things you just have to search!

This afternoon my soul mate found the Polaroid below, it was a must buy! J

PS: For the people that dress mannequins you guys rock I spent more than I should even say on here trying to dress those things. hehehe













1 comment: