Saturday, October 20, 2012

One Autumn 17ºC day in Amsterdam

Yesterday the weather in Amsterdam was....AWESOME.

Nice and warm with orange and yellow leaves falling and zooming bikes crunching the leaves as they passed by.

For the first time my bike was TOWED. I still cant get over it, it has passed almost 24 hours and I am still in my own little shocked world, but at least it wasn't stolen! Phew! 

How was my biked towed? 

Well I obviously was parked somewhere I had no idea that I SHOULDN'T be parked. Also, when they were looking for me, the owner, where was I? Snapping pictures along the canal! 

Anyways, what matters now is the great shots I got. I could have got a ton more but I always feel slightly embarrassed of taking photos of people... 

I also went on a boat tour with my class so some pictures are from when we were on the boat. It was a Boom Chicago boat ride, and it was actually pretty nice. We were given a lot of small fun facts so it didn't become a long boring history lecture.

Here are the snaps! Enjoy!












2 comments:

  1. Olá Liz!
    A minha também já foi levada 2 vezes... é uma sensação estranha ficar sem bicicleta!

    Gostei do teu cantinho ;)
    Bjinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bem, também estou na lista. Grr
    Uma pena..
    Adorei seu blog.

    ReplyDelete