Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday morning in Amsterdam

This weekend we had to play tourists with visitors to show them around Amsterdam (Which is something I love to do)

So this morning my soul-mate and I woke up bright and early to head to the city center to show them around the city; trying to show them as much of Amsterdam as we could before 3pm (The time they had to leave to catch their flight). It is always so much fun and challenging to think of ways to show people Amsterdam in their varied time frames. I think we managed well ;) 

I was so surprised by how quiet the city is on a Sunday morning though and how much easier it is to walk around.

Here are some photos of this weekend all taken with my iPhone.

Enjoy! 









1 comment:

  1. Sim, domingo de manhã a cidade parece um deserto... eu gosto porque a cidade é só nossa ;)

    ReplyDelete